Saturday 25th June, 2022
- Access to and use of this site is provided subject to these terms and conditions, and constitutes acceptance of them.
- The Middle Way Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. Subject to any terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded, The Middle Way Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this site.
- Nothing on this site is to be construed as offering financial or legal advice.
- Information in this site has been prepared in accordance with Australian law for the supply of goods and services. This notice, and the information in this site and all matters relating to either, are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia (“Australian law”).
- This website may contain links to other websites. Any such links are provided for information purposes only and do not mean, and should not be taken to mean, that The Middle Way Pty Ltd endorses or recommends the contents of, or any goods or services offered by, the linked website. Similarly, any such links do not mean, and should not be taken to mean, that the linked website, including its owner endorses the contents of, or any goods or services offered by, this website